10 Fun Facts About the MSG Sphere in Las Vegas
The MSG Sphere promises to redefine entertainment as we know it and.
Are you ready to welcome the newest addition to the Las Vegas skyline? Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the MSG Sphere!
1. It’s big. Really big. The MSG Sphere is the world’s largest spherical structure, standing at a whopping 366 feet tall and 516 feet wide. That’s enough room for 17,500 people!
2. The exterior of the Sphere is covered in 1.2 million LED lights. And let me tell you; these lights are not messing around. They can be programmed to create a variety of visual effects that will blow your mind.
3. The interior is just as incredible. The Sphere features a 19,000 by 13,500 pixel LED screen, which is the highest resolution screen in the world. And it’s not just any screen – it can be used to create immersive experiences that surround the audience. Talk about a trip!
4. The Sphere has a 160,000-speaker audio system. Yeah, you read that right. This audio system is designed to deliver high-quality sound to every seat in the house. So no matter where you’re sitting, you’re in for a treat.
5. The Sphere will host a variety of events. From concerts to sporting events to live theater, this place is going to be busy. And with a capacity of 17,500, there’s plenty of room for everyone.
6. The first event at the Sphere will be a series of concerts by U2. And if that doesn’t make you want to buy a ticket, I don’t know what will. The concerts will start on September 29, 2023, so mark your calendars!
7. Other big-name artists are set to perform as well. Celine Dion, Elton John, and the Rolling Stones are just a few of the acts announced. So get ready to rock out with some of the greatest musicians of all time.
8. The Sphere will also host sporting events. Boxing matches and UFC fights are just a couple of the events that are expected to take place here. So if you’re a sports fan, this is the place to be.
9. The Sphere is located on the Las Vegas Strip, just east of the Venetian Resort. So if you’re in town, make sure to swing by and check it out.
10. The Sphere is expected to be a major tourist destination. With millions of visitors expected each year, this place is going to be hopping. So if you want to be part of the action, make sure to grab your tickets early!
There you have it, folks – 10 fun facts about the MSG Sphere. It’s big, it’s cool, and it’s going to be the place to be in Las Vegas. So get ready to experience something truly out of this world!